INNOSILICON G32 GRIN Mini Miner
G32-Mini PCIe Card (Wifi capable) — Preliminary Specification:
Performance Target:21.5GPS (+-5%) for CC31+, 4.5GPS (+-5%) for CC32+, about 10X a good GPU
- Power Consumption: 140W (+-10%) normal mode, low power mode available
- Estimated Size: Standard PCIe Graphic Card Size
- Estimated weight: 1.2KG
- Installation: Easy installation like a GPU card, in fact is easier. The card is totally self-contained with software / wifi / Ethernet port embedded. Only the standard computer PSU is needed to power the card. Each Card can work alone or be cascaded.
An additional ROI feature will be provided for our pre-order customers, which will be announced before the product shipping.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
1. Please write the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
2. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
All Innosilicon Grin G32 Mini, G32-500, and G32- 1800 Miner will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
- Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
- Excessive Over-clocking in an overheating environment.
- If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Note: Please ensure your miners be taken care in a proper farm with cooling and dust filter conditions. Warranty expires if you overclock miners or running miners at excessive heat or dust conditions beyond our target range.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.